|Randolph, Vermont||3/12/2014 9:30 AM||3/12/2014 4:00 PM|
|Burlington - Double Tree||12/11/2013 9:30 AM||12/11/2013 4:00 PM|
|Rutland - Holiday Inn||9/11/2013 8:30 AM||9/11/2013 4:00 PM|
|VPPSA, 5195 Waterbury-Stowe Road, Waterbury Center||6/20/2013 1:30 PM||6/20/2013 4:00 PM|
Agenda: To be posted at a later date
|Montpelier, Capital Plaza Ethan Allen Room||6/12/2013 9:30 AM||6/12/2013 4:00 PM|
|VPPSA, 5195 Waterbury-Stowe Road, Waterbury Center, VT||5/30/2013 1:30 PM||5/30/2013 4:00 PM|
|Conference Cal||5/24/2013 8:30 AM||5/24/2013 9:30 AM|
The purpose of this meeting is to set the agenda for the June quarterly meeting.
|VEIC, 128 Lakeside Ave, Suite 401, Burlington||5/17/2013 10:00 AM||5/17/2013 12:00 PM|
· Brief intro to the VSPC
· Review charter
· Discuss strategies for addressing the challenge of public engagement on transmission issues outside the context of a major transmission project
· Discuss best uses of subcommittee time
· Plan for next steps and schedule
|PSD, 112 State St., Montpelier||5/14/2013 9:30 AM||5/14/2013 12:00 PM|
|Public Service Department, 112 State St., Montpelier||5/7/2013 1:30 PM||5/7/2013 4:30 PM|
The agenda for this meeting will include continued work on implementation of the VSPC’s role in the “above the cap” standard offer process established by the PSB in Docket 787, and coordination of that process with energy efficiency geotargeting. There likely will be additional agenda items posted in the next few weeks.
|Public Service Department (Giga Conference Room) , 112 State St., Montpelier ||4/4/2013 2:00 PM||4/4/2013 4:30 PM|
The tentative agenda:
- Elect a chair and assistant chair for each subcommittee
- Set an appropriate schedule with the upcoming agenda items for subcommittee meetings over the next year. The finalized subcommittee charters, with illustrative schedules, can be found here:
o Geographic targeting
3. Feedback regarding whether subcommittee members are interested in having a presentation from Maine regarding their approved NTA (solar PV with diesel backup).
4. Discussion regarding discuss the VT/NH 2022 Needs Assessment Scope of Work. (note CEII access is needed to link to these documents)
|Vermont Technical College, Langevin House Randolph ||3/13/2013 9:30 AM||3/13/2013 4:00 PM|
|Conference Call||2/22/2013 11:00 AM||2/22/2013 11:30 AM|
The purpose of this meeting is to set the schedule for the March meeting.
|Double Tree Hotel - Burlington||12/12/2012 9:30 AM||12/12/2012 4:00 PM|
|Conference Call||11/28/2012 4:30 PM||11/28/2012 5:00 PM|
The purpose of this meeting is to set the agenda for the December quarterly meeting. If you wish to participate and do not have the conference call information, please contact email@example.com
|DPS, 112 State St.,Montpelier, VT ||11/13/2012 2:00 PM||11/13/2012 4:00 PM|
This meeting is the continuation of the September 28 meeting.
|Department of Public Service||10/30/2012 9:00 AM||10/30/2012 11:00 AM|
CANCELLED. THIS MEETING WILL BE RESCHEDULED.
|Public Service Department, 112 State St., Montpelier||9/28/2012 9:30 AM||9/28/2012 12:00 PM|
Agenda will include:
- Proposals from any utility on new areas where efficiency could avoid/defer T&D investment (if any)
- Update on status of currently targeted areas
- Distrubtion Utility Update
- Energy Efficency Utility Update
3) Next steps – outline next steps of committee -
|Teleconference||9/12/2012 11:30 AM||9/14/2012 9:30 AM|
Purpose is to discuss further funding mechansims for targeting efficiency to geographic areas (geotargeting).
|Holiday Inn, Rutland||9/12/2012 9:30 AM||9/12/2012 4:00 PM|
|Conference Call||9/5/2012 9:30 AM||9/5/2012 10:30 AM|
Purpose: to finalize the EE&F recommendation on future Ee geotargeting funding to submit to the VSPC for action at the 9/12/2012 meeting
|DPS||8/29/2012 2:00 PM||8/29/2012 4:30 PM|
|Conference Call||8/28/2012 10:00 AM||8/28/2012 10:30 AM|
Purpose: Set the agenda for the Setpember quarterly meeting.
|DPS - Giga Room||8/23/2012 8:30 AM||8/23/2012 9:30 AM|
|Capitol Plaza, Ethan Allen Room, Montpelier||6/13/2012 9:30 AM||6/13/2012 4:00 PM|
|Conference Call||5/29/2012 3:30 PM||5/29/2012 4:00 PM|
The purpose of this meeting to set the agenda for the June quarterly meeting.
|DPS Giga Room, 112 State St., Montpelier, VT||5/24/2012 9:30 AM||5/24/2012 12:00 PM|
Agenda will include:
1) Geotargeting Funding Mechanisms (1hr)
2) Discussion of differences between ISO-NE and the VELCO load forecast in terms of results and treatment of Energy Efficiency (1hr)
3) Subcommittee Charter and VSPC process issues (30min)
|DPS Giga Room, Montpelier, VT||5/3/2012 9:30 AM||5/3/2012 11:30 AM|
1. Welcome & introductions
2. Review of agenda
3. Scope of VSPC discussion
4. NTA study group
5. Project specific action plans
6. Next steps
|DPS, GIGA Room, Montpelier, VT||4/26/2012 9:30 AM||4/26/2012 12:00 PM|
This meeting will address the Public Service Board’s desire to have a recommendation from the VSPC regarding how geographic targeting of energy efficiency services should be funded going forward. In addition, the committee will discuss committee charter and future issues for consideration.
1) Geotargeting question (see above) 1hr 45 min
a. Prior to June full VSPC meeting, this committee should have a recommendation ready to go.
2) Future work of the committee (scheduling or understanding desire to pursue these activities) (45 min)
a. Should committee charter be revised to reflect current situation (& if yes, process/timing to do so given ad hoc group)
b. Given that GT and the forecast are regular items on the agenda, can certain meetings/agendas be scheduled far in advance?
c. Other future topics for next committee meetings
i. Ensure full understanding from participants of how EE is delivered/evaluated/verified
ii. Decay issue
|DPS, Montpelier, VT||3/16/2012 9:00 AM||3/16/2012 11:00 AM|
|DoubleTree, Burlington, VT||3/14/2012 9:30 AM||3/14/2012 4:00 PM|
|Conference Call||2/29/2012 10:00 AM||2/29/2012 11:00 AM|
The purpose of this meeting is to set the agenda for the March quarterly meeting. If you wish to participate and need the conference call in number, please contact Kim Pritchard at 802-770-6232. Thank you.
|VPPSA Board Room, Waterbury Center, VT||2/13/2012 9:30 AM||2/13/2012 12:00 PM|
|DPS, Giga Room, Montpelier||2/3/2012 3:00 PM||2/3/2012 4:30 PM|
|DPS, Montpelier, VT||1/4/2012 9:30 AM||1/4/2012 12:00 PM|
Agenda: Discussion of recommendations from VSPC December meeting
|DoubleTree, 1117 Williston Road, Burlington||12/14/2011 9:30 AM||12/14/2011 4:00 PM|
|Conference Call||11/21/2011 3:00 PM||11/21/2011 4:00 PM|
To set the agenda for the December quarterly meeting.
|VEIC, 128 Lakeside Ave., Suite 401, Burlington||11/17/2011 9:30 AM||11/17/2011 4:30 PM|
Please note address change for VEIC.
The morning agenda will include a discussion regarding VELCO, distribution utility, and energy efficiency utility forecasts, as described in the minutes from the last meeting. The afternoon will focus on Efficiency Vermont’s analysis of the efficiency potential in areas selected for geotargeting analysis. The SubCommittee will seek to agree upon recommendations to present to the full VSPC at its December meeting.
|DPS, 112 State St., Montpelier, Vermont||10/28/2011 1:30 PM||10/28/2011 4:30 PM|
- Discuss next steps in geotargeted area selection process; and
- discuss energy efficiency, transmission & distribution utility forecasting methods
|DPS, Montpelier, VT||10/6/2011 9:30 AM||10/6/2011 12:00 PM|
- To discuss utility specific areas analyzed for possible selection as GT areas
|Holiday Inn, Route 7 South, Rutland||9/14/2011 9:30 AM||9/14/2011 4:00 PM|
|DPS, Montpelier, VT||9/13/2011 10:00 AM||9/13/2011 12:30 PM|
Geotargetting recommendations for PSB
|VELCO, 366 Pinnacle Ridge Road, Rutland, VT 05701||9/1/2011 12:00 PM||9/1/2011 3:00 PM|
Please contact Kim Pritchard if you plan on attending this meeting. 802-770-6232.
Initial discussion on 2012 LRTP
|DPS, Montpelier, VT||8/30/2011 9:30 AM||8/30/2011 11:30 AM|
THIS MEETING HAS BEEN CANCELLED AND WILL BE RESCHEDULED FOR A LATER DATE.
Geotargeting Recommendations for PSB
|Conference Call||8/25/2011 3:30 PM||8/25/2011 4:30 PM|
Please contact Kim Pritchard if you wish to particpate in this meeting - 775-6232
|Vermont Energy Investment Corp. 255 S. Champlain St., Burlington, VT||7/12/2011 9:30 AM||7/12/2011 11:30 AM|
- Discussion of initial utility completed templates for GT area selection
|DPS, GIGA Room,Montpelier, VT||6/28/2011 9:30 AM||6/28/2011 12:00 PM|
The agenda for the meeting is to take the next steps in development of a template for utilities to use when proposing transmission or distribution constrained geographic areas for targeted energy efficiency services.
|Noble Lounge, Vermont College, 36 College St., Montpelier, VT||6/15/2011 9:00 AM||6/15/2011 12:00 PM|
|Capitol Plaza Hotel, Montpelier, VT ||6/8/2011 9:30 AM||6/8/2011 4:00 PM|
|Conference Call||5/17/2011 3:30 PM||5/17/2011 4:30 PM|
Purpose: To prepare for June 8th meeting
|DPS, Giga Room, Montpelier, Vermont||5/10/2011 9:30 AM||5/10/2011 12:00 PM|
* Energy Efficiency Investments' Effect on the Grid
|DPS, Giga Room, Montpelier, VT||3/10/2011 9:00 AM||3/10/2011 12:00 PM|
Discuss questions of Public Service Board on the future of "Geotargeting" & other relevant issues Re: EEU-2010-06 PSB Memo
|VPPSA, 5195 Waterbury-Stowe Road, Waterbury Ctr, Vermont||3/9/2011 2:30 PM||3/30/2011 12:00 PM|
*propose language changes to the MOU
|Vermont Technical College, Randolph, Vermont||3/9/2011 9:30 AM||3/9/2011 4:00 PM|
|Conference Call||2/23/2011 2:30 PM||2/23/2011 3:30 PM|
The purpose of this meeting is to set the agenda for the March 2011 quarterly meeting.
Please contact Kim Pritchard (802-770-6232) for conference details.
|Conference Call||2/15/2011 1:30 PM||2/15/2011 3:30 PM|
Agenda: to provide an opportunity for discussion of VEIC's responses to questions about its constrained potential study and the final versions of the study.
Please contact Kim Pritchard at (802) 770-6232 for conference call details.
|Conference Call||1/13/2011 8:30 AM||1/13/2011 9:30 AM|
Please contact Kim Pritchard at 802-770-6232 for conference call information if you wish to participate in this call.
A draft of the Annual Report will be posted prior to the meeting.
|VEIC, 255 S. Champlain St., Burlington (Lighthouse Meeting Room)||12/20/2010 2:00 PM||12/20/2010 4:00 PM|
VEIC will present a draft of the “unconstrained” energy efficiency potential study being completed for the VSPC in compliance with the Docket 7081 requirement
|DPS GIGA Room, 112 State St., Montpelier||12/9/2010 1:30 PM||12/9/2010 4:00 PM|
VELCO to present draft load forecast as completed by ITRON
|Double Tree Hotel, 1117 Williston Road, Burlington, VT||12/8/2010 9:30 AM||12/8/2010 4:00 PM|
|Conference Call||11/22/2010 1:30 PM||11/22/2010 3:00 PM|
|DPS, 112 State St. Montpelier, VT||11/22/2010 10:00 AM||11/22/2010 12:00 PM|
- Review draft of Customer-Sited Generation and Combined Heat & Power potential study by LaCapra
|Windjammer, 1076 Williston Road, Burlington||11/18/2010 11:00 AM||11/18/2010 2:00 PM|
|Windjammer, 1076 Williston Road, Burlington||11/11/2010 11:00 AM||11/11/2010 2:00 PM|
To review and make recommendations to improve the process defined in Docket 7081.
|DPS, 112 State St., Montpelier, VT||11/5/2010 2:00 PM||11/5/2010 4:00 PM|
- Area selection process for geographically targeted energy efficiency programs
|GMP, 163 Acorn Lane, Colchester||11/5/2010 1:00 PM||11/5/2010 2:30 PM|
|DPS Giga Room, 112 State St., Montpelier||9/14/2010 9:30 AM||9/14/2010 12:00 PM|
NTA Screenings for each of
- Jay Area Reinforcement Project.
- W Rutland, Ascutney, Bennington & Georgia substation upgrades
|Holiday Inn, Route 7, Rutland, Vermont||9/8/2010 9:30 AM||9/8/2010 4:00 PM|
|DPS, 112 State St., Montpelier, VT||8/26/2010 10:00 AM||8/26/2010 12:30 PM|
Discuss load forecast assumptions - presentation by Eric Fox (Itron).
|Telephone Conference||8/23/2010 9:00 AM||8/23/2010 10:30 AM|
Preparation of the agenda for the September Meeting
Discussion of how to approach process reform for the Docket 7081 process
|DPS, 112 State St., Montpelier, VT||8/5/2010 1:30 PM||8/5/2010 4:30 PM|
THIS MEETING IS BEING RESCHEDULED FOR ANOTHER DATE/TIME. CONTACT KIM AT 802-770-6232 WITH ANY QUESTIONS.
- Discuss Draft/Final of 'Guidelines for Load Forecast Development
- Discuss Results of Department of Public Service's evalaution of savings claims for Forward Capacity Market
- Discuss Recent weather and peak loads (VELCO and DU)
- Department of Public Service Geotargeting Evaluation RFP (forming of sub-group who may want to provide input throughout evaluation work)
- Other topics as suggested by committee
|Burlington Electric Department, 585 Pine St., Burlington, VT (Upstairs Conference Room)||6/10/2010 3:00 PM||6/10/2010 4:30 PM|
Proposed charter change
|Capitol Plaza, Montpelier ||6/9/2010 9:30 AM||6/9/2010 4:00 PM|
|DPS, 112 State St., Montpelier||6/7/2010 9:30 AM||6/7/2010 12:00 PM|
Purpose: Itron will meet with the subcommittee to begin coordinating with the VSPC on preparation of the VELCO load forecast for the next Long-Range Transmission Plan
|Conference Call||5/26/2010 9:00 AM||5/26/2010 10:30 AM|
Preparation for June Quarterly Meeting
If you would like to participate in this meeting, please contact Kim Pritchard (firstname.lastname@example.org
or 802-770-6232) for details.
|DPS, 112 State St., Montpelier, VT||5/20/2010 1:00 PM||5/20/2010 3:30 PM|
1) Hantz Presume presentation on ISO treatment of DR
2) Continue work on “load forecast guidelines”
3) Coordination of Forecast 20 update/unconstrained potential study/ LRTP load forecast
Update on RFP
|Capitol Plaza (Board Room) State St., Montpelier, VT||4/14/2010 12:00 PM||4/14/2010 3:00 PM|
If you wish to attend this meeting, please notify Kim Pritchard at email@example.com
or 770-6232. Thank you.
|DPS Giga Room, 112 State St., Montpelier||4/7/2010 9:30 AM||4/7/2010 12:00 PM|
• Demand response
• Review the comments on the load forecast guidelines document draft
• Remaining issues from load forecast comparison matrix
If you wish to attend this meeting, please contact Kim Pritchard at firstname.lastname@example.org
or 802-770-6232. Thank you.
|Department of Public Service, Montpelier||3/25/2010 9:30 AM||3/25/2010 12:00 PM|
|Vermont Technical College (Morey Lounge) Randloph, Vermont||3/10/2010 9:30 AM||3/10/2010 4:00 PM|
|DPS, Giga Room, Montpelier, VT||2/22/2010 9:30 AM||2/22/2010 11:30 AM|
|Conference call ||2/10/2010 9:30 AM||2/10/2010 11:00 AM|
- Project Priority List
- Annual Report
Please contact Kim Pritchard at 802-770-6232 or email@example.com for conference details.
|Giga Room, Dept. of Public Service, 112 State St., Montpelier, VT||1/28/2010 2:00 PM||1/28/2010 4:30 PM|
- Renewed discussion regarding 7081 EE Potential study requirement. VEIC has submitted a revised scope of work (FORECAST 20 UNCONSTRAINED POTENTIAL SPEC 01-21-10.pdf)
- Update/comments on scope of work for Large CHP (>500kW) and customer sited renewables RFP. (VSPC CHP_RE RFP (v2).doc) Note that RFP is not fully complete, however scope of work is to the point where the subgroup invites feedback from the larger committee
- Load forecast coordination. Update task list, including recap committee’s meeting with ISO and Itron in November. Tasks to be assigned for beginning draft of forecasting assumption comparison matrix. Task list as amended 11.3 is attached (file Forecast coordination schedule 11.3.09.doc)
- 2009 Demand Resource Deployment update from utilities, discussion regarding how DR should be considered in forecasts.
- Next meeting, agenda.
Meeting materials referenced above can be found under Subcommittees. Call in number and web access are available. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
|Via Conference Call||1/13/2010 9:30 AM||1/13/2010 12:00 PM|
If you wish to participate in this meeting, please contact Kim Pritchard (770-6232 or email@example.com
|Double Tree Hotel, 1117 Williston Road, Burlington||12/9/2009 9:30 AM||12/9/2009 4:00 PM|
|Conference Call||11/30/2009 2:30 PM||11/30/2009 4:00 PM|
Please contact Kim Pritchard (firstname.lastname@example.org
or 770-6232)) for conference call details. Thank you.
|Conference call||11/24/2009 2:30 PM||11/30/2009 1:30 PM|
The purpose of the call is to discuss new information that is relevant to how the VSPC approaches contracting for the Demand Side Management studies required by the Docket 7081 MOU. This discussion needs to occur before the December 9 VSPC meeting.
Due to a communication glitch, the notice did not get out last week. We are going to try to hold the call despite the short notice. If there is not a critical mass of participants, we’ll make another plan.
If you wish to participate, please contact Kim Pritchard at either email@example.com
or (802) 770-6232. Thank you.
|VELCO, 366 Pinnacle Ridge Road, Rutland||11/18/2009 1:00 PM||11/18/2009 4:00 PM|
Topics include but are not limited to:
• How are codes, standards, and energy efficiency embedded into forecasts?
• How is demand response treated in forecasts?
• What boundary lines are used for VT loads?
|VEIC, 225 S. Champlain St., Suite 7, Burlington, VT||11/12/2009 9:00 AM||11/12/2009 12:00 PM|
• This session will allow interested parties, after time with the Forecast 20 report, to analyze in depth assumptions and methodologies used to develop the forecast.
|DPS, Giga Conference Room, 112 State St., Montpelier, VT||11/3/2009 9:30 AM||11/3/2009 12:00 PM|
The agenda will include at least the following:
• Presentation on the general results of Efficiency Vermont’s development of Forecast 20.
• Review of work scope for large CHP/customer cited renewables RFP
|Noble Lounge, Vermont College of Fine Arts, 36 College St., Montpelier||10/21/2009 12:00 PM||10/21/2009 1:30 PM|
|Noble Lounge, Vermont College, 36 College St. Montpelier||10/21/2009 9:30 AM||10/21/2009 12:00 PM|
Workshop meeting for all participants and interested parties to discuss strengths, weaknesses and recommendations for change of the Docket No. 7081 process
|Green Mountain Power, 163 Acorn Lane, Colchester, VT||10/16/2009 1:00 PM||10/16/2009 3:00 PM|
1. Approval of 7/9/09 minutes
2. Discussion of role of the Subcommittee: Should the committee take a more active role? In what way? Will this require changes in the subcommittee charter or additional resources?
3. Updates on public outreach: web site, articles, contacts
|Vermont College, Noble Lounge, 36 College St., Montpelier, VT||9/30/2009 9:30 AM||9/30/2009 12:00 PM|
Topics for Discussion:
• A description of the avenues that exist at the regional level for regional funding of NTAs.
• The status of the dialogue around the region regarding cost sharing.
• The challenges posed by the fact that Vermont is the only state in the region with vertically integrated utility service.
|Holiday Inn, 476 US Route 7 Rutland, Vermont||9/9/2009 9:30 AM||9/9/2009 4:00 PM|
|Department of Public Service, Giga Room, 112 State St., Montpelier, VT||8/28/2009 9:00 AM||8/28/2009 12:00 PM|
• Discussion of how the electric energy efficiency potential study requirement of Docket 7081 should be completed. Recommendation to the VSPC to be developed. Committee members should come prepared to discuss the potential benefits and costs of at least these two approaches (Recommendation resulting from previous committee meeting can be found here)
1. Adding to the DPS potential study planned for 2010, or
2. Adding to the scope of work for Forecast 20.
• CHP and customer cited generation potential study – scoping discussion and sub-group creation for administrative oversight of this study
• Coordination of VT electric forecasts – Task schedule created at the last meeting is attached. Please review and be prepared to comment
• Docket 7081 evaluation – members should be prepared to provide input on strengths, weaknesses of VSPC process, and recommendations for change. A broad list of questions to think about is attached (not all apply). Specific questions that members should be prepared to answer, include:
1. How effectively has your subcommittee served the purposes outlined in its charter? (charter is available here)
2. What were the drivers of effectiveness?
3. What were the barriers to effectiveness?
Other Agenda items to be added as necessary.
|DPS, Giga Room, Montpelier, VT||8/27/2009 9:00 AM||8/27/2009 12:00 PM|
- Set agend for September quarterly meeting
- Evaluation Process
|VELCO, 366 Pinnacle Ridge Road, Rutland||8/25/2009 9:00 AM||8/25/2009 12:00 PM|
VSPC procedures call for a meeting for purposes of reviewing any NTA screenings where the project at hand has screened out of further NTA analysis. The 2009 Vermont Long-Range Transmission Plan included a list of projects that VELCO has screened out.
The purpose of this meeting is to review the NTA screening results from the LRTP.
|Conference Call||8/24/2009 10:00 AM||8/24/2009 12:00 PM|
The purpose of this meeting is to discuss
- VSPC Process; and
- Concept for prioritization list
If you wish to participate, please contact Kim Pritchard at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|VELCO, 366 Pinnacle Ridge Road||8/3/2009 10:00 AM||8/3/2009 10:00 AM|
- Review the St. Albans transmission analysis
- Discuss evaluation process